Monday, February 16, 2009

2008 Favorites - Engagements




















So to continue my "favorites of 2008" post (mentioned here) Here are some of my very most favorite images from 2008.
p.s. - there was no way I could only pick 5 from each category, so here's to more pictures!
I realize I tend to gravitate towards the same types of images as my favorites - romantic and soft, or laughing. And always with some fun light!
To all of the above couples - THANK YOU. I would not have these amazing images to make me smile without you and your smiles. I hope they brought you joy in some small way.

6 comments:

Stacy said...

Oh Deidre!! These are all sooo good!! I really love the ones with the fall leaves. Just so many beautiful shots, I don't know how you choose your favorites.

Anonymous said...

i love them.. you are using the sunlight so wonderful! beautiful work!

Brandi said...

They're all great but #4 .. wow! The colors are incredible!!

Deidre Lynn said...

Yeah thank goodness for maple trees and a nice guy in a truck letting us use his driveway :)

I sure wish that was my driveway!

Dennis Bullock said...

I dont think I can pick a favorite! Good stuff Deidre!

Kellee Smith said...

Just found your blog today. LOVE your style. Fun to look at!

Subscribe Now: standardSmall

About Me

My photo
Wedding photography is our specialty because there's really not a whole lot better than shooting a couple in love! Serving the Peoria, Bloomington, IL areas.