Tuesday, February 10, 2009

One Cute Cat


This is Fred. My cat since I was 8 or so, maybe younger. This is Fred now and although cats don't age as we do with wrinkles and hairloss and prune eating, this kitty is an old goat. He lives at my parent's house and I have 3 kitties of my own at my house, but Fred will always be my very favorite cat of all. He's a bit of a grump if you are not "his family" (which excludes my husband unfortunately) but his crusty exterior only makes his soft interior all the more special. I feel like I'm writing a eulogy while he's very much still running around but this picture is just so sweet and so Fred (this is what he does when prompted "Show me, Fred!"

Anyway - this is not at all wedding related - but every once in awhile I like to through a small part of my everyday world onto this here blog of mine.

Enjoy the cuteness!

2 comments:

Brandi said...

Awww that is a super cute picture!!

Dennis Bullock said...

What a great looking guy! We have three cats also and they are always so much fun and up to no good at times!

Subscribe Now: standardSmall

About Me

My photo
Wedding photography is our specialty because there's really not a whole lot better than shooting a couple in love! Serving the Peoria, Bloomington, IL areas.